Voxalyze UG (from now on referred to as Voxalyze) considers data protection and privacy paramount.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our websites, blog, or apps?
When you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, use live chat or enter information on our site, we collect information from you.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, credit card information, VAT ID, or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect certain data from you directly, like the information you enter yourself. We also collect some data automatically, like information about your device and what parts of our services you interact with or spend time using.
How do we use your information?
We use your data to do things like provide our services, communicate with you, troubleshoot issues, secure against fraud and abuse, improve and update our services, analyze how people use our services, serve personalized advertising, and as required by law or necessary for safety and integrity.
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To improve our website and to serve you better.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned regularly for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. It is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and must keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Notwithstanding this, there is no absolute safety from piracy or hackers. That is why in the event a breach of security was to affect you, Voxalyze undertakes to inform you thereof without undue delay and to use its best efforts to take all possible measures to neutralize the intrusion and minimize the impacts.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, it will turn off some of the features of the site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice.
We will never sell your personal data to anyone.
We use a selected number of trusted external service providers for specific technical data analysis, processing and/or storage offerings. These service providers are carefully selected and meet high data protection and security standards.
We only share information with them that is required for the services offered. We contractually bind them to keep any information we share with them confidential and process Personal Data only according to our instructions.
Amazon AWS – Data hosting
Google Analytics – Website traffic and analytics
Google AdWords – Targeted advertising campaigns
Google Suite – Email Communication
Mixpanel – Website traffic and analytics
Stripe – Payment Processing Provider
SendinBlue – Email Service Provider
Sentry – Application performance analytics and error tracking
Slack – Internal communication
Typeform – Form and Surveys
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Email address usage
We may occasionally send you notification emails about updates to our products, legal documents, offer customer support, or marketing emails. Except for cases where we are required to do so by law (e.g., notifying you of a data breach), you shall have the opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving these messages free of charge.
We collect your email address to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and send information and updates about orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred (only if the user’s consent is given).
We agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future marketing emails or newsletters, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
When you place an order through our site, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
You can access and update your personal data that Voxalyze collects and maintains as follows:
- To update the data you provide directly, log into your account and update your account at any time.
- To delete your personal data, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 10 days for a response. For your protection, we may require that the request be sent through the email address associated with your account, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.
Last Edited on August 05, 2021