Berlin, Germany or partially remote
Working Student - Copywriter / Data Journalist
Are you looking for hands-on experience at a fast-paced startup? We are looking for a working student to help our team with copywriting and data journalism.
What you will do:
As an early-stage startup, the right candidate is someone who isn’t afraid of trying and taking risks. The main tasks you might find yourself working on:
- Write content (in English) for our newsletters, website, social media channels
- Adapt content in several forms: blog posts, case studies, press releases, infographics
- Interview customers or partners for guest articles
What we offer:
- Partially remote role: as a working student you could (but doesn’t have to) work partially remote, so you can be based anywhere, as long as you come to Berlin regularly.
- Mentoring: work directly with the founders and learn from their experiences.
- Learning: learn everything there is to know about online marketing at an early-stage SaaS startup. Either by studying, doing, or meeting experts in the field
- Responsibility from day one with the ability to see the direct result of your work
We are looking for somebody with the following qualities:
- Excellent communicator: Since the team is partially remote, and your job will be about communication, great communication is important.
Expertise in storytelling with a demonstrated ability to produce and promote engaging content across a variety of channels
- Entrepreneurial qualities, self-motivated: you love creating things and you’re self-motivated. If you’ve ever launched your own project or club, that is a major bonus!
- Native or native-level English with excellent copywriting skills. Additional languages a plus
- You are currently studying for your Bachelor or Master’s degree and could work up to 20 hours a week
- Lifelong learner: you know there are always new things to learn
- Any sort of experience in design is always a plus.
We are an early-stage startup that has a bias toward learning and action: we act quickly and love to experiment with new ideas with the ambition of learning and improving.
We value honesty, integrity, and straightforwardness: it is better to be honest about things, even the hard things (mistakes happen, after all!), otherwise they may become worse later.
We are results-oriented: we like to measure our work so that we can improve.