Berlin, Germany or partially remote
Online Marketing Intern
Are you looking for hands-on experience at a fast-paced startup? We are looking for an Online Marketing Intern to join our team.
What you will do:
As an early-stage startup, the right candidate is someone who loves wearing many hats and isn’t afraid of trying and taking risks. Here are some tasks that you might find yourself working on:
- CRM campaign management: creating (email copywriting) and executing email marketing campaigns
- Write blog posts, case studies, press releases, and content in general
- Affiliate program set-up and email outreach
- Manage user acquisition campaigns on Adwords or other online channels
- Draft up new landing pages using WordPress (copywriting)
- Social media management
What we offer:
- Partially remote role: this internship could (but doesn’t have to) be done partially remote, so you can be based anywhere, as long as you come to Berlin regularly.
- Mentoring: work directly with the founders and learn from their experiences.
- Learning: learn everything there is to know about online marketing at an early-stage SaaS startup. Either by studying, doing, or meeting experts in the field
- Responsibility from day one with the ability to see the direct result of your work
- A paid internship for (ideally) 6 months
We are looking for somebody with the following qualities:
- Entrepreneurial qualities, self-motivated: you love creating things and you’re self-motivated. If you’ve ever launched your own project or club, that is a major bonus!
- Bias toward action: you prefer acting on your ideas rather than being stuck in endless meetings
- Native or native-level English with excellent copywriting skills. Additional languages a plus
- You are currently studying for your Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Lifelong learner: you know there are always new things to learn
- Excellent communicator: Since the team is partially remote, great communication is important.
- Any sort of experience in design or online marketing is always a plus.
We are an early-stage startup that has a bias toward learning and action: we act quickly and love to experiment with new ideas with the ambition of learning and improving.
We value honesty, integrity, and straightforwardness: it is better to be honest about things, even the hard things (mistakes happen, after all!), otherwise they may become worse later.
We are results-oriented: we like to measure our work so that we can improve.